Friday, January 12, 2007

Trash fiction alert!

In lieu of actual content, say, about how weird Little Children is, or about translation, or how much I seem to suck at cribbage, how about a list of Clive Cussler books and whether or not I have read them!

The Dirk Pitt Canon:

(X) The Mediterranean Caper
(X) Iceberg
(X) Raise the Titanic!
(X) Vixen 03
(X) Night Probe!
( ) Pacific Vortex
(X) Deep Six [I'd forgotten I'd read this]
(X) Cyclops [Ditto--though it involves a shootout on the moon!]
(X) Treasure
(X) Dragon
(X) Sahara
(X) Inca Gold
(X) Shock Wave
(X) Flood Tide
(X) Atlantis Found
(X) Valhalla Rising
(X) Trojan Odyssey
( ) Black Wind
( ) Treasure of Khan

Kurt Austin adventures (with Paul Kemprecos)
(X) Serpent
( ) Blue Gold
(X) Fire Ice
( ) White Death
( ) Lost City
( ) Polar Shift

I have read none of the Oregon Files adventures, of which there are three or four, nothing with Dirk Pitt, Jr. (the last two in the Dirk Pitt Canon--ew) and none of the nonfiction, though there's a copy of The Sea Hunters at North Country Books.

But I have a copy of Iceberg. [Edit: Which I have read! Outrageous. I only found this out after I logged off and went to fall asleep reading it.] It's funny that I've never gotten to Pacific Vortex, given that it's first in the chronology of the canon. Plus I have a copy in Czech. *shrugs*

4 comments:

Plaid Avenger said...

I had no idea the Cussler Canon was so extensive.

Andrew said...

I had no clear conception that I'd read that much of it.

Plaid Avenger said...

This too is a shocker.

Anonymous said...

you need to re-link me

agnes.nullroute.nl :)

how's stuff?